- Internal linking for SEO – Yoast – Explains why internal links are needed in search authority. How to go about it. and various important tips about it.
- Lessons from language learning – Cognicrafting – A set of lessons for a person who wants to learn a new language. Article based on author’s quest to learn Japanese.
- Jeff Bezos: Regret Minimisation – Subra Money – Try to minimize the regrets you have, and you will be doing good. Its the regrets that kills investments.
- Your social thermometer – Seth Godin – Would you rather be the smartest person in the room or the least informed? If you’re the smartest, you can generously teach others. On the other hand, if you’re the least informed and hungry to level up. It’s easy to decide to level up. It takes guts to put yourself into a mix where it’s actually going to happen.
- Hope and reality – Seth Godin – You need to be on a course toward the reality you seek, but bringing on partners is most effective when hope is ascending, not after reality sets in.
- Working with a designer (four paths) – Seth Godin – Need to hire a professional? It comes down to doing your homework. Be clear with yourself before you spend.
- Climbing the Retirement Mountain! Part 1 – Subra Money – A series on retirement planning and how to do it. Explained with analogy of climbing a mountain.
- Climbing the Retirement Mountain Part 2 – Subra Money – After getting on plan and reaching the summit called retirement you need to get down too. That part is like getting down from the mountain, one bad slip can easily doom you.
Tech Opinion and News:
- Now That Tech Runs the World, Let’s Retire the Hacker Ideal – Wired – Hackers are valuable when society is forming initially and there exists needs for cheaters to show the loopholes in systems. But when stability comes these guys fall on incorrect moral planes. Same is happening in tech field.
- Amazon’s Checkout-Free Grocery Store Is Opening* to the Public[*Already Opened] – MIT Technology Review – Amazon is launching a store where checkout clerks are conspicuously absent. As for charging they can use AI to charge the right customer as the customer first needs to scan code to enter. AI can then track store movement and charge accordingly. Each shelf sensor can understand what you picked.