- Link Building Fundamentals via @martinibuster – Search Engine Journal – Basics of Link Building, and contains a link to download the e-book at the end.
General Technology, Politics
- Open parentheses – Seth Godin – Every new thing after some time becomes stale. That staleness again, in turn, generates new tech.
- Why you should read Thomas Sowell – Fundoo Professor – Prof. Sanjay Bakshi’s take on core of politics and politicians.
- Three estimates, two differences trip up an otherwise good design – Junk Charts – The statistics of politics. This discusses how to build views of differences by a candidate.
- Principles and being let off the hook – Seth Godin – If you leave the principles which cannot handle exceptional circumstances, they are not useful in best case scenarios too. In such cases, the exercise of judgment is necessary.
- Interoperability: Fix the Internet, Not the Tech Companies – Deeplinks – a guide on Types of interoperability, and measures to make this interoperability a huge success.
- The advantage of being rich – Subramoney – Advantages of being rich. Richness is useful only if you know how to be productive.
- Being a Contrarian: Not easy – Subramoney – Being a contrarian requires a conviction. The conviction not backed by stupendous skill and knowledge is idiocy.
- How to calculate returns from an insurance policy – Freefincal – How to calculate big scam called “Insurance provides savings and insurance both”.