- Meet the World’s Biggest ‘Bulletproof’ Hoster – Krebs on Security – An attempt to identify a person who is responsible for hosting a bulletproof server for cybercriminals.
- How to Rank Your Old, Outdated Content – KISSMetrics – Neil Patel’s guide on increasing CTRs of old content.
- Sharpening Our Claws: Teaching Privacy Badger to Fight More Third-Party Trackers – EFF Deeplinks – A heuristic-based ad blocker and how it identifies and blocks analytics.
- Revisiting Word Count in 2019 – Search Engine Journal – A small guide on how to rank higher in Google. Focus on the relevancy of word counts.
- SAMBA versus SMB: Adversarial Interoperability is Judo for Network Effects – Deeplinks – How adversarial interoperability is now non-existent.
Systems, General things
- Squeaky wheels – Seth Godin – Better to improve and fix the system rather than patching.
- Persistency, Grit, Positive attitude – Subramoney – Importance of persistency in equity.
- A Dangerously Narrow View Of Risk – Mutual Fund Critic – Why you should not rely on risk as mentioned in SEBI, VRO, and M*.
- Two Big Lessons from History – Safal Niveshak – Learn to understand what you can control and what you cannot control.
- LIC Jeevan Saral – Is it really a scam? – Basu Nivesh – An explainer on LIC’s Jeevan Saral policy, which was in the eyes of the storm.