- Sneaky surveys (and push polls) – Seth Godin – Are surveys useful? Points to remember when doing surveys.
- Too big to care – Seth Godin – If your brands become too big- to show that you care, you need to staff to show that, not policies.
- Counselling and Selling… – Subramoney – Why empathy is important in budging the client to display good behavior.
- A Founder Metric That Matters – Om Says – How often you use your company’s products has a big bearing on how customers perceive your biz.
- In era of instant experts, only the test of time really matters – Om Says – In this era of experts popping up all of sudden, only real expertise gained over a time matters.
Tech, Investigations, Security
- Inside the UK’s ‘Pirate’ IPTV Blocking System – Torrent Freak – An deep dive into a form of pirate IPTV blocking mechanism in the UK.
- Has SEBI’s Mutual Fund Categorization Rules Helped Investors? – Freefincal – A nice roundup of SEBI categories and changes it has bought.
- Stock Market Crisis: Your Big Questions…Answered – Safal Niveshak – Much needed myth buster for this downward trending markets.
- Future of Advisory Practice – Subramoney – The big future of the advisory practice. The practice is not a zero-sum game at all.
- Entrepreneurship and VG Siddhartha – Subramoney – The importance of being nil levered. Effect of leverage in wealth destruction.
- Certainty Of Close – A VC – Fred Wilson’s important metric in funding a project – People. A Biz with a great set of people is the best ones to fund.