- Forget Buffettisms/Mungerisms: try these 2000 year old personal finance tips! – Free Fincal – All the important finance tips, distilled into 1 article.
Entrepreneurship & Personal Development
- Innovation is guts plus generosity – Seth Godin – Innovation and entrepreneurship. Why being innovative requires guts to fail.
- Arithmetic true – Seth Godin – Why overextension of arithmetic truth to human circumstances fail so miserably.
- Ask a busy person – Seth Godin – Being Busy, and its outsized gains on being productive. PS: This is really bad for an investor.
- Influence Operations Kill Chain – Schneier on Security – Explains about Kill Chain for countering Influence Ops. Influence Ops are primarily used by govt agents to disrupt the functioning of the political machinery in the target.
- Why you Should Avoid Tracking Scroll Depth – Measuring Success – Tells about some better alternatives to scroll depth tracking for measuring engagement.