- Make a habit/break a habit – Seth Godin – The underlying thing about effectiveness.
- Responsibility and the power of ‘could have’ – Seth Godin – Why solving problems matters most than acquiring a new customer.
- How much are you compounding? – Subramoney – The most basic wealth making principles.
- Ten Amazing Similarities between Poker, Stock Markets and Life – Free Fincal -The title tells it all.
- Is Your Stock Portfolio A Museum or A Warehouse? – Safal Niveshak – It is better to learn the art of curation, but it requires daily grind in educating oneself.
- The Myth of Consumer-Grade Security – Schneier on Security – Debunking the myth called Consumer Grade Security. Security is one thing, there are no 2 levels called Consumer and Military grade.