- Why your investments need a goal even if you don’t! – Free Fincal – A nice explainer on Goal-Based Investing and its importance.
- Buying a new House? Here are 10 additional expenses you should be ready for! – Jago Investor – Additional Cost involved after buying a house.
- You should be 100% in cash? – Subramoney – Scaremongering going on in the media about risk. Why it is better to be a student of risk than read about it on vested interests like media?
- Creating the “ideal” retirement plan with income flooring! – Free Fincal – Explainer on Income Flooring.
- Why Value Investing Works – Safal Niveshak – Value Investing works in the long run because it doesn’t work in the short run.
- The Hit Rate – A VC – An explainer on metric used to measure success of a VC Fund.
- Doing the Work is NOT Enough – Safal Niveshak – Importance of letting things go.
- When Biology Becomes Software – Schneir on Security – Explains about the similarity in biological systems coded by DNA and Computer Systems coded with 0s and 1s.
- 7 Advanced SEO Strategies I’m Trying to Implement Before 2020 – KissMetrics – Neil Patel’s take on some SEO Strategies to implement.
- Choosing between individuals and aggregates – Junk Charts – PLotting tips for Individual and Aggregate Statistics.
- E-A-T and the Quality Raters’ Guidelines – Whiteboard Friday – SEO Moz – Whiteboard Friday Video on google’s site quality guidelines, Expertise, Authoritativeness & Trustworthiness.