- 10 Link Building Lies You Must Ignore – SEO Moz – A listicle on Link building mistakes one commonly does.
- The relationship with the customer – Seth Godin – THe important thing of building trust with a consumer.
- The Essential Guide to Using Images Legally Online via @KristiKellogg – Search Engine Journal – Explains legal sources of images for blogs.
- Market is headed down… – Subramoney – Why riks is important in forcing the correct pricing of markets.
- A Feminist Take on Information Privacy – Schneier on Security – A guest post on how Abusers and Smartphones act similarly in entering our lives. PS: It is from a feminist, so be cautious.
- Looking back at the Snowden revelations – A Few Thoughts on Cryptographic Engineering – Reminiscing about snowden revelations. With HTTP/3 launching on QUIC protocol, the revelations seems to have had profound impact on web technologies.
- https://http3-explained.haxx.se/en/ – HTTP/3 Explained – A web book that explains newest iteration of HTTP working over UDP. The approach is to speedup the web significantly at the same time keeping the communication secured. QUIC works over UDP and is fully encrypted.