- Organizing the other side – Seth Godin – customers getting organised can create rules from dividing effects of corporates.
- Impossible, unlikely or difficult – Seth Godin – success lies in doing the unlikeliest. And doing that is difficult.
- Your risk tolerance is confusing you – Subra money – explains risk tolerance, how psychology can trip up people in understanding risk.
Biometrics and Authentication:
- Apple’s Face ID – Schneier on security – His chat with apples head of software engineering on face id.
- Guide on common types of two factor authentication – Deeplinks – EFF’s guide on two factor authentication, various types of 2FA with their pros and cons.