- Snowden’s New App turns your Phone into a Home Security System – Wired – An app for those who are paranoid about security and physical privacy.
- How the Government hides Secret Surveillance Programs – Wired – Details about parallel construction. In simple words, they create story which is littered with lie, but has logical organization to make it believable.
- Compounding!!!! excellent but not Enough!!! – Subramoney – Explains the intricate part of compounding, the part of “not loosing” it.
- A brief attempt at explaining the madness of cryptocurrency – Engadget – Explainer on bitcoins and cryptocurrencies.
- 13 Secrets to Becoming a Better Writer – Safal Niveshak – Some tips on writing. Which can help other investors too as writing helps in formulation of thoughts, which help your followers to get grips on your thought process.
- Your Theory – Seth Godin -The problem having theory for everything. Like markets will immediately after it reaches unsustainable PE, etc… Theories of us always based on observed assumptions, if the assumptions do not hold, then the theory we have formed too do not hold.
- Stuck on what’s next – Seth Godin – When confronted with too many good options, it’s easy to get paralyzed. This is common way if getting stuck.
- Getting paid what you deserve – Seth Godin – Because people don’t make buying decisions based on what’s good for you-they act based on what they see, need and believe.
- How to increase Sales by Mastering the art of Story Telling – Quick Sprout – Story Telling as a force for developing sales.
- First, de-escalate – Seth Godin – The most important thing is handling of customer complaints is to first listen to customer and empathize with him to de-escalate the situation.